SPACE ได้สปอนเซอร์ใหม่เป็น FLIP.SID3

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: SPACE ได้สปอนเซอร์ใหม่เป็น FLIP.SID3  (อ่าน 1280 ครั้ง)

joliez

• Administrator
  • กระทู้: 2112
  • พลังน้ำใจ: 14
    • ดูรายละเอียด
SPACE ได้สปอนเซอร์ใหม่เป็น FLIP.SID3
« เมื่อ: 07 มิถุนายน, 2013, 07:30:52 pm »

ขอขอบคุณข้อมูลและภาพจาก Flipsidetactics , rapturegaming

เป็นเวลาเพียงไม่กี่วันหลังจากมีการประกาศของผู้เล่นทีม Absolute legends ที่ขอถอนตัวออกมาและเปลี่ยนชื่อทีมเป็น Space แทน และด้วยฝีมือประสบการณ์ของทีม Space จึงทำให้ตอนนี้ทางทีมมีสปอนเซอร์เข้ามาให้การสนับสนุนใหม่แล้วนั้นคือทาง Flipside Tactics ที่เคยจัดการแข่งขันอย่าง Dota 101 และรายการ Dota 2 Collegiate Tournament มาแล้วเมื่อปีที่ผ่านมา

ซึ่งทางทีม Space จะทำการเปลียนชื่อเป็น Flip.sid3 Tactics นับตั้งแต่นี้เป็นต้นไป สำหรับทางผู้เล่นจะยังคงใช้ผู้เล่นชุดเดิมอยู่ ไม่ได้มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงในส่วนนี้แต่อย่างใด

คำประกาศจากกัปตันทีม Brian 'MaNia' Strandby

อ้างถึง
I’m very pleased with how things have went for us, and how fast it has all happened. After our previous sponsorship ended we decided to stick together because we all just enjoy playing with each other and believe in this team regardless of anything. I’m very thankful to both IsMyGolf.com and Flip.Sid3 Tactics for what they’re doing for us and how fast they pulled through. It was going to be very hard for us to attend DHS without their help. If you’d like to support us please make sure you visit the campaign link for IsMyGolf.com. They are completely new to the eSports scene and I would personally like to show them, as well as other big companies, how much market value belongs in eSports. Flip.Sid3 went the extra mile and have sponsored us for the long-term, making things go back the way they were if not better. Thanks everyone!

สมาชิกทีม Flip.sid3 Tactics

Brian ' MaNia ' Strandby
Mikkel ' miGGel ' Berg
Jesper ' Mirakel ' Nyhlén
Jonathan ' Unicornxoxo ' Arge
Christoffer ' Ryze ' Winther

Islam ' Samo ' Kenawy (Manager)